2 sleeps til I see my boys :)

Jacki2010

Reaction score
I'm soooo excited ladies, I'm going to see Take That on Tuesday and even tho have seen them tons of times beffore I feel sick with excitement lol! Xx who else is going? X

Haha I hate take that, sorry to not share ur enthusiasm hope u have a fabby time tho hun x x x

More ov a E 17 chick my self bk in day x ha

Jealous!!!!!

I wanna go!!

Have a great time hun! Xx

Yay! i've got tickets in glasgow, but thats not until the 23rd and my tickets haven't turned up yet either :(. bloomin ticketmaster.. Grrrr.

ive got tickets for 6th july so need to hurry up and have this baby boy. i cant miss my boys. i love them sooooo much. especially my robbie. xxx

Hehe thanks ladies! I'm like a teenager again. Xx

OMG they were absolutely fantastic. Little bump kicked all the way through so must have loved it too. I'm so tired and got an achy bump and achy legs today though but well worth it x

My tickets turned up today! yay!! got a midwifes appointment the day before the concert where she is going to do a sweep on me as i will be 2 days overdue! Hopefully baby will be out before then so it doesn't come to that as ive got to travel to glasgow for the concert the day after.. lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back