34 week midwife report!

debecca

Reaction score
Well it's nearly all good news for a change :cheer:

Fundal height is a lot less off the scale than it was (35 cm) so Connie is less of a biff. Urine is all clear. BP is UP! Connie is still head down but has STARTED TO ENGAGE :shock: :shock: :shock: is this normal? Argh!

The only thing that's a bit :cry: is that she thinks I may have the onset of SPD - but she has given me lots of things to try so that I can minimise the pain when walking or turning over in bed etc.

Also she has now booked me in for 1 week's time to see the midwife in my local village as she's the one I'll see after the birth for home visits etc.

Great news, especially about the BP, will that help reduce the fainting spells?
Not so good about SPD :( , I hope the advice helps and you wont be too uncomfortable in the last few weeks!

Hooray for Connie getting engaged already!! :cheer:

Did she say how much engaged she is? I'm 3/5 engaged...
I asked the midwife, if this indicates that baby will come on time, or be late.. and she said no!
U could be fully engaged and still go overdue.. or be not engaged and come next week!! (My midwife is a bit scatty!!!)

Sorry to hear that you've got SPD symptoms.... its a horror from what I read on here. What exactly do u have?

Good on Connie not being so big now tho eh, not too long to go now!! :cheer:
x

Great news about your bp :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Well it was inevitable that you may get spd because i have it :rotfl:

Well done Connie for getting herself ready.

:cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

sorry about the spd but otherwise a great report :cheer:

great news about everything APART from SPD boooooooo :evil: Its crap! There is loads of us with it, I read apparently its alot more common these days as we sit on our bums alot more than women did say 20-30 years ago :lol: Lazy moo syndrome then :rotfl:

Cool that Connie is engaging :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

let's hope midwife is wrong about the spd!
otherwise YAY!!!!!!!!
i'm hoping my bp will rise a little any time soon! lol.

hI Rebbeca :wave:
Im glad your mid wife appoinment went so well hunny
sorry about the onset of SPD and i hope :pray: that the advice given will halt it getting worse

happy for you love
sarah :hug: :hug: :wave:

Yay for good appointment!! :D

I've got my 34 weeker today (tied in with anti-d) xxx

Ooh, how did yours go Kiki? (You can spare me the details of any needly bits)...

Thank you for all your well wishes girls but I really am not suffering too badly with SPD not like some of you on here so I don't feel right whinging about it! I just get stabbing pains when I'm walking like Conifold is kicking me in the fanjita (see, Tegala lives on even when she's not here), and it seems to be worse in bed at night and when I've just got out of the car. Apparently that's because i need to exit vehicles like the queen (!)

Anyway I really am fine :cheer:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Currish
Back