35 Week Hospital Appointment Today

BabysMomma

Reaction score
:wave: ladies.

Well I came away from my appointment today feeling really positive after sitting in the waiting room feeling teary, as I knew that I'd have to finally decide on either VBAC or elective c-section.

I know I'd recently mentioned that I was VBAC for sure, but for some reason today just felt like D-Day.

I met a lovely consultant today and I blurted out my concerns about VBAC, and he listened and took the time to talk me through what would happen. This is the first time since being pregnant that a consultant has taken the time to give me reassurance and not fob me off with a VBAC leaflet or seemed uninterested. The hospital was busy today too and it was an hour after my appointment time that I was seen, but he still took the time to talk things over with me and make me feel at ease.

Naturally I'm cacking the labour part, but that's now cos I don't know how much its gona hurt, not cos I'm unsure if I've made the right decision or not. I have an 80-90% chance of having a normal delivery! :dance:

So....defo VBAC here I come!!

Baby is doing well. Estimated weight at 6lb 6oz at the moment. And she's head down ready to go! 2/5 it says in my notes. I suspect that's why I've been experiencing pelvic pain/discomfort and finding it difficult to walk! Also my placenta is well up he said!

Eek...its just a waiting game now! x

Last edited:
yay. brilliant hun. glad your getting to go for vbac. how lovely for him to take time with you properly. doesnt happen very often anymore. xxx

Well done Hun, I no just how hard it can be to make that choice but yay u can be in my club vbac club

After making the choice I sat there for days changing my mind thinking ive made wrong one but now with only 12 days left I'm all ready for the challenge x x x I'll keep u post on how I go

N I'm to same as u, 2/5th engaged down here mw n dr don't examine u at all which is shite, so don't no about cervix but defo on the right rd

Been getting very windy past two days to x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back