37.9 Temp MMR related?

babyroo

Reaction score
Jessica has a temp of 37.9 and had her MMR last tuesday. She's grumpy but still playing and had some but not all of her lunch. I think she has a back tooth coming through, she had a tummy bug at the weekend but seemed over it , her stools are normal but a more lighter colour.
So do you think it's the MMR or something else?

Phew it's down to 37.1 and she's just emptied the nappy stacker and started putting the nappys in her toy box so i think she's feeling not to bad.
Going to make tea and see how she goes.

glad she's feeling a bit better :hug: Jack has his MMR next week.. well if he is well enough he will :)

hello :wave:
Ava had hers 2 weeks ago and exactly 1 week after the MMR she had a raging temp 40.4 (scary as shes had 2 febrile convulsions due to her temp being too high) so took her to hospital as it wasnt coming down, they didnt say it was mmr related just a ''viral'' infection. so they gave me some paracetamol supositries (sp?) and sent me home, took her back to the gp on the monday as she was still baking hot and hadnt eaten since the friday, my gp found she had tonsilitus and ear infection :( xxxxxxx

Hope she is feeling better! :hug:

No advice.. Fynn has his MMR next week :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back