5 days to go!

joujo2011

Reaction score
I've 5 days to go including today before AF comes,its really hard not to test but I'm trying to avoid dissapointment,I've told DH that if it doesn't happen this month I want a month off as I am just gettin more and more depressed as each month passes,I knew from previous history there's a possibility of not gtn pregnant but they won't test until we've been trying a year n its only 6months so next month I'm on a holiday from TTC,just wanted to share with someone... X

I said i didnt want to try anymore when i got my BFN 2 days ago. And here i am back on the band wagon again lol dont get discouraged yet hun its normal to take upto a year to conceive you will get your BFP soon xxxxxxx

Awww I know but I really torment myself with it so I think 1 month off will give me some perspective on it plus I've a hen weekend in June so just gona go get drunk at it lol GL with ur TTC hope u get ur BFP hun xx

it will happen once you stop trying ;) wait and see....just enjoy each other and enjoy 'making love' and it will happen..

xx

Lol that wud b good lol I'm settled most of the month but the days before AF kill me,I just need to take my mind off it but OH is away this weekend so I'm left to my own devices which means....thinking!Not a good thing lol Might go for a longgggggg walk xx

yep, thinking is a right bugger...he he...it should be banned xx

There shud be an off switch,I think men have an off switch cuz my OH never thinks lol I'm considering a sex change so I don't have to do all this rotfl men shud be able to have babies it wud take the pressure of us women!x

ha ha...very true...i dont think men think either xx

Thanks for the chat hun feel btr gtn it off my chest n having a wee gurn now n then xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Currish
Back