A little worried

Poxie_pixie

Reaction score
Well Ezzie is being extremely clingy after staying at daddys one night and has got a weird looking burn/mark on her arm. I asked her dad and he said he doesn't no where it came from. =/ hmmm if there is any more unexplained marks on her after stopping at daddies she won't be going again. I don't care what he says. xXx

You do what you thinks best hun in my opinion better safe than sorry, the clingyness could be due to a change in routine if its not normal to her .

I'm not sure but is it worth taking a photo of the mark and just keeping some sort of record for yourself just in case she has anymore or anything happens???

I'm not sure but is it worth taking a photo of the mark and just keeping some sort of record for yourself just in case she has anymore or anything happens???

WSS^^^^

Next time she goes to stay over, strip her naked and check every bit to make sure that there is nothing and then send her off. If she comes back with suspicious injuries that FOB can't explain, just call the police. This is a defenceless 6 mth old baby here. Even if the injuries are accidental, he should be able to explain them and if he can't, that means he left her unattended in an unsafe situation and thats is unacceptable.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back