aaaarrrrrrrggggghhhhhh!!

EllieC

Reaction score
Hi Guys, Just a rant I guess, of all the things that have gone wrong with having babies concieving has never been an issue, I have always been a 28days girl ran like clock work and my husband has only had to so much as look at me and im pregnant, but now here we go with concieving looking like it might be a problem, i am so fed but with the ...what next feeling. I was on cerazette mini pill for a several months after we lost our son just until we felt ready to ttc rather than by accident and then my periods went mental so i came off and started ttc as we felt ready had AF about 30 days after coming off the pill but 3 months since last AF but now I am on day 36 and still no sign but all tests BFN have been ploting basel temp cm etc and in the last few days temp really rose tender breasts etc but that would suggest i either ovulated on like day 32 or looking at chart on the whole no ovulated at all- i did ovu predictor kit for like 2 weeks and whilst line increased in visability all negative. My body is so messed up! Just want to be normal and ignorant in this baby making stuff not scared and frustrated and with so much knowledge of what can go wrong!!!!

Hi Hun, I think icon enter o. Another of my posts and we are in the same boat.

Basically I had mc 9 weeks ago and had 2 sets of light bleeding but no af as such, first was 12 days then this one had been 7 days then yesterday af finally came properly, so really I have waited 46 days for a proper af...

Fingers crossed your af arrives soon, have you seen a doc? That was my plan today, funny how when you go to get something sorted your body does it anyway! X

Hi Hun, thanks for ur post, I went to the Dr over a month ago when I hadnt had a period in over 3 months and in all that I had had surgery on my cervix so was panicing but he tested and all seems ok but he thought it was just the mini pill wearing off and then i had my AF but I am now on day 39 and no show - sort of hoping after late temp rise etc i ovulated late and theres a chance but I doubt it....no harm in wishful thinking tho!!!! Just wish I could either no Im pregnant and if no just get on with having AF!!!!

Hey Ellie, it's so frustrating I know. Last time I had AF in feb, no AF then since as I got pg in June! But since mc in Aug only thing I have had is light brown spotting constantly fir two weeks that's it.

I wish AF would show or bfp too!I'm on cd 31 if it's anything like the last AF gap I have another 60 days to go :/ xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back