Achy bloated stomach?

Hunnibee88

Reaction score
Hi everyone. Just wondering if any one else has a really bloated stomach? I actually look 6 months preg and im only 7 weeks. Is this normal. My upper stomach where the bloating is aches a bit 2 sometimes is this normal? Im really confused. Thanx x

Morning Hunnibee! I'm exactly the same and have been since 6 weeks.

I put mine down to constipation - maybe tmi but it's really common. I'm trying to eat lots more fruit
and get more fibre in my diet. Perhaps it's a problem for you too hun? x

Im the same hun, feeling stretchy/pushy type pains, very uncomfortable xxx

Hello

I have been the same wasn't expecting anything like this just yet, I am 6 weeks and look like I am few month gone already. Hard when you are trying to keep it quiet I am sure people think I am eating too much and gaining weight!! Midwife said it is normal its the mixture of your body adjusting, swelling and constipation if you have it xx

I get like this every evening! I am trying to drink more (2 litres a day) and eating all bran for breakfast (not very exciting) and more fruit! Hope you are feeling better soon! xx

Normal hun. Try sipping peppermint tea or have some Gaviscon xx

I'm the same.... I feel like I'm getting a bump already!! I wouldn't mind so much if it was just in the evenings but I have it all day !! My dad said to me tonight are you sure you only.around 6 Weeks?! Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back