Advise with Potty Training

hananhmiller

Reaction score
Hi

I am potty training Alice who is 27 months. Waiting until I had the baby. Been doing it since monday and is going well. We have stayed in all week and focused on the potty. She isnt wearing a nappy from when she gets up till going to bed and she has been weeing in the potty 9 out of 10 times. We praise her and give her a sweet. She is just wearing a t shirt and nothing else to make it easier. I am off out to get some pants to try from tomorow.

Thats all great but I am worried about going out and what to do. Nursery isnt really an issue because they said they will make sure she knows where the potty is. How do I go about going out? I am completely clueless.

Do I take a potty with me and try her several times as she doesnt let me know when she needs to do. I have noticed her holding herself and then run to the potty but what do I do in the car, when out e.t.c

Would appreciate any advise? I dont want to use pull ups as she sees them as nappies.

Hannah xxx

i have a travel potty which i take a long with me when i go into town etc. If im out and about elsewhere i hang Bethany out to have a wee. :lol:

budge are the travel potties good for no 1s and 2s i saw them the other day and was wondering if it worth me getting one wen i train Brayds

yes they are good. They come with a few bags with little pads in to soak the wee wee up. When you run out normal nappy sacks work in them.
they are ok for number twos coz the bags are just like doggy poop bags. You just pop them into a bin.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back