AF got me not my month

x Naomi x

Reaction score
Af is starting to rear her ugly head, oh well not to worry theres always next month!

Good luck to all those still in the 2WW

xxxxx

Sorry to hear that...

Here's hoping next month is your month... :)

Oh I am really sorry to hear that x dont worry tho as your time will come xx

Good luck for next month xxx

Baby dust all round

thanks, going to try not to think about it from now on and let nature do its thing!

OH says he is becoming an internet widower and has asked me to spend a bit more time with him when we arent at work!

So will probably come on here once a week just to catch up! :wave:

Really sorry to hear that :hug: .

Good luck for next month.

Sorry nw1. :hug: It's always a little disappointing, but think of all the BDing you'll get to do next month!!!

My DH said the same thing about the internet, so we got him a new game for his playstation3. 8) Now he lets me chat in peace!!! (BESIDES I'm on here to get preggo with MY OWN baby!)

nw1 said:
thanks, going to try not to think about it from now on and let nature do its thing!

OH says he is becoming an internet widower and has asked me to spend a bit more time with him when we arent at work!

So will probably come on here once a week just to catch up! :wave:

Sorry she got you hun :hug: She must have a terrible twin because she got me too :roll:

Think I'm going to cut down my time oin here to. I'm obsessing way too much, it can't be helping can it?

Oh no! Sorry to hear that skairdy. I thought it was sounding really promising for you this month :hug: :hug: :hug:
You can move into 1st tri with the rest of us next month instead :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back