Anxiety!!!

KarolinaMoon

Reaction score
I have my anomoly scan in 2 and a half weeks (booked privately!), and have started to get really really anxious again about things!! I keep thinking what if they dont find a heartbeat etc etc....I think it all stems from the m/c I had last Oct. Is it normal to feel this anxious about things? I usually have such a positive outlook, but have noticed that each time in the run up to a scan I start freaking out!!! Roll on the 21st April is all I can say!!! xxx

after seeing the hb at around 12 weeks the chances of anything going wrong r very very very slim!!and i think we all worry b4 we have a scan relax hun xxx

I think it's normal to feel anxious especially when you have already had a loss. I'm sure you are growing a happy healthy bubs in there x

Yeah anxiety is totally normal, I don't think there's a woman in the world who's gone in for a scan and not been nervous.
Hopefully everything will be ok xx

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

I was terrified before my 12 week scan, a nervous wreck going for my 16week midwife appointment because I knew she would try find the heartbeat... My 20 week scan, I hardly slept, was having a panic attack, crying in the car... I was awful. But as soon as I saw the baby on the screen it was amazing... Longest half an hour ever while she did her checks, but amazing seeing the baby in detail :) I was fine after that, and now I'm 24 weeks I still worry :) think we will worry till the day we die... Think it's called being a mum :) xx

lol you sound very like me Lolly, I was literally shaking in the waiting room at my 12 wk scan...I even had my OH panicked in the end, and he's usually the calmest person in the world!! I thought I was such a freak, as everyone else waiting seems so calm lol. I keep thinking to myself, after the 20 wk scan I will be fine, but I said the same after the 12 wk scan too and now look at me lol. Think you are right...it's just part of being a Mum!!! xx

i agree lolly 85 it s about being a mummy x

i was a complete bag of nerves before any of my scans x

My boyfriend is the same, nothing phases him, but on the way to the 20 week scan I was so worked up I could see he was getting upset seeing me in such a state. And when we got to the waiting room I was shaking like a leaf. And there must of been about 5-6 other girls in the waiting room
And I was by far the oldest, an I'm only 26, and they were all talking and laughing, smiling, not a care in the world..., and I was a wreck!! Have just booked a 4d scan for my birthday end of April and I'm
Pretty sure I will be an absoloute nervous wreck before that too! Haha!

i was the same as most of the girls on here.. i couldnt sleep for a whole week before my scan
just try not to worry hun i know its hard
xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back