Any good phone apps?

Cay84

Reaction score
Just wondered if anybody else tracked their cycle on a phone app?

I have a HTC desire and have an app called ovuview and find its got everything I need and puts everything onto a chart for you. Even works out from your cm, temp etc when you're likely to ovulate.

Worth checking out if anyone is interested! xxx:dust::dust::dust:

Pink pad is good but new to it so it didnt transfer previous data dem another app asks about bbt, cervix position, cm etc so was goid also tracks flow, weight everything u cud need x

Babydust to all

i have a HTC wildfire and I use pinkpad lite/free. It is good. You can put your cycle length, period length and LP length too, which alot of the free versions of other stuff don't let you do. i find it quite precise, although do back it up with opks just to make sure.

If you go for the full paid version you can track your cervical mucus and position, and also keep a BBT chart for quick viewing. I don't temp so never bothered with full version.

It tracks all your symptoms month on month and you can compare them.

There is also a forum facility on it, but I normally just read rather than participate. Makes interesting reading sometimes though!!

Liz x

i have a htc salsa and use women's log

I use ovuview and it's usually the closest to my actual dates (as opposed to fertility friend and my own guess work) which is quite an achievement considering how irregular I am...

I have been using the My Days ap, but then I compared the period due date, fertile dates etc it was giving me, to Baby Center and they both say different things so I am now a bit confused.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back