Any herbalists out there??

alfie

Reaction score
Hi girls, i was just wondering if i could start taking arnica tablets to help with the bruising etc of delivery and stitches. I tore badly with the first two births and so was thinking a bit of arnica for a few weeks leading up to the birth might help with the healing process. Any advice gratefully received

Alfie
xxx

I was given this by my homeopathic-mad midwife after I had Sam. He was back to back and I tore really badly.

I have to say it's fantastic stuff, it really works. I'm not sure about taking whilst still pregnant. I'd get some advice from a homeopathist before you take it, just to get the dosage right. It's pretty powerful stuff, but it's really good.

Hope this birth goes well for you!

my best friend is a homeopath and she says that taking homeopathic remedies before you have the symptoms (like before labour) is not going to be effective, as the remedy only treats the symptom if you have it

Also apparently there are other homeopathic remedies as well as arnica that can help after labour, and that the doses of all remedies is important - so best to go and see a homeopath and get something specific to you.

Basically, the homeopathic remedies are in such low concentrations that taking the wrong one probably wont hurt you, but it wont do any good and will just cost money!

Thank you very much for your advice girls

Alfie
xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare