any1 due in september

muminseptember

Reaction score
im due on 13th september with my first baby boy.

i have been 4 my 13 weeks scan and my 20 week scan and he is v happy and healthy

Plenty of us due in September im due one day after you with a little Girl so happy keep having to say little girl!! Hope everything is going well with your pregnancy so far x

i'm due in sept too! due the 15 th so it goes :

mum in sept= due 13 th sept
imwarr = due 14 th sept
me due 15 th sept!

wow i wonder which one of us will go in first?
i had my daughter 4 days early, but my son was born on his due day!

yes. he is very active during the day and i enjoy it when he kicks then i no he is ok.

have u picked a name for ur little girl and is it ur first?

im hoping my son will come on 18th as my mam comes back off holiday, but if he comes early i have my patner there to help, but he is like other males they panic and it wont help me :roll:

I'm also due in September with my first baby. Due date is 25th so a couple of weeks behind :D

I have my next scan on 26th May and me and DH are going to find out what we are having. Lots of people have said that they think I'm having a boy so shall wait and see! Don't mind either way but can't wait to find out :clap:

ur baby is ok. last time u went for a scan. did they say that the baby is ok. they said he is growning faster then other babies. help!!!

My date has been changed from the 14th sept to the 13th so i'm the same day as you.

nikki

yeah, I'm having a boy. I didn't mind either way as I have one of each anyway.

Nikki

Hi girls, Im fairly new to this site.

Im due 9th september with a little girl. Already have a three year old son. All is going well at the moment. She is moving around alot and keeping me awake at night,but I don't mind its an amazing feeling :dance:

im bue on 13th with a little boy called david james.

has any1 picked names yet??

We've picked John for the middle name but we haven't got a clue about the first

Nikki

i am due 28th sept with my little princess we are gonna all her either aaliyah hannah or tori alliyah hannah not sure which yet.

Hi, how is everyone?
I have the name Ella at the top of my list at the moment, had that name for quite a while so don't think I will change my mind, unless when I see her something will tell me she isn't an Ella, dunno.
Its a middle name Im trying to think of though

Hi Michy, Ella's a lovely name. Its the first name we can't agree on, everything we suggest the other one doesn't want/like lol.

Nikki

I know, thats what we were like thinking of boys names before we found out its a girl, luckily we both agreed on Ella. Its so hard isn't it? Im sure you will think of something. :pray:

Im 23weeks and three days today. Can't believe I will be six months next week :shock:
Im going to start buying some stuff this week I think before my OH goes back to work, dunno how I will cope without him.

Been feeling really crap today, had to have a little nap, was supposed to go food shopping but just can't be bothered its terrible.

How are all you other september mummies doing?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back