anyone else like this??

scaredmum2be

Reaction score
my father in law was moaning about his lodger that hes not paying what he should( cold weather payment) so i got fed up of hearing bout it but i just blurted out stop bloody moaning about it an tell him you what some money, before that aswell he mentioned that the lodgers room stank at his place well dont bloody go in there then only go in if needed which it aint because the person is renting the room.
(he said it was his buisness) if it really was his buisness then he shouldnt moan about it jeeeezz.

Coming down our house an spoiling our atmosphere to bring misery when i dont need to hear bout other peoples lifes when im tryin to get on with my own. I sometimes feel guilty for opening my trap but then i dont feel guilty because whats the point in moaning about it nothing an its gets people no where...

Since being pregnant ive actually spoke out more and its frigging annoying :mad: that no one can be honest with people about things.

Id rather have someone say it to my face cos i cant be bothered with back stabbing gossips!!!

Is this my hormoanes an that im more standing my ground more or is this how i should be all the time ??? :oooo: x
Felt gud to actually right this now just wondered what people thought. I did used speak out loud of what i thought but not as much as now because im so irrated alot more i cant help but it still, father in law is a right pain :D lolx

Hehe!!! I say good on you! Tbh I agree with you, I am always being told off by my other half for being 'too honest' and having no tact, but there is a shortage of honest people in the world and although you might not like what is said, at least you know where you stand and the world would be a better place if people said what was really on there minds!!

Hehe!!! I say good on you! Tbh I agree with you, I am always being told off by my other half for being 'too honest' and having no tact, but there is a shortage of honest people in the world and although you might not like what is said, at least you know where you stand and the world would be a better place if people said what was really on there minds!!

:thumbup:you are spot on :) and it would be a better place but some people think i over react but i simply dont care anymore not at this stage it might change when im not preg :shock: but i hope it dont i love the new bitchy me :D lolx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back