Anyone living in or around the Biggin Hill area!!??

Flame

Reaction score
Your help is required please!!

A friend of mine has recently had a 15 week old silver rosetted bengal kitten (possibly tabby looking for those that dont know bengals) gone missing. She has been missing since last Sunday now, she is very vocal and extremely friendly. All the family including very young children are very worried about her especially now that the weather is getting worse and want her home with them. Their other kitten is not eating as he misses her and the children are always asking when she will be home :(

If anyone has seen a kitten matching the description in the area or may know of anyone who might have found or even claim they have recently purchased the kitten from somewhere or someone please let me know.

Even if someone knows where she is and doesnt want to return her then they just want to know she is safe and well but obviously they would prefer her home with them.

THERE IS A £600 REWARD FOR HER RETURN

Please anyone in or around the Biggin Hill area keep you eyes and ears out for this little girl when you are out and about. If your out with you dog walking and he pulls to a bush or something then please just have a look around just to make sure she isnt in there scared to come out. You may have noticed posters around also as she has advertised her as missing as much as possible.

Again if you hear or see anything please let me know as soon as possible. I check the forum every day.

Thank you for your help.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back