Anyone studied at Lancaster and Morecambe College?..........

starlight

Reaction score
Hiya all,im thinking of studying at the college as it looks good on their website and my parents have said its a good college to go to.

Problems are rising that i have two little girls and a hubby and live in bolton,lancashire if im able to get a place doing a vetnary course (working with animals) the only college that does this course around where i live.

Also im interested in childcare,hairdressing and health and beauty but as im 31 years old im thinking way ahead of myself as whats each job paids well,owning your own business competition of other companies but shortage of who work with animals.

My hubby not keen on the idea of moving (as i would have to move the whole family near the college edventually) as it would be costing me around £70 a week in trains and bus fares not sure if i get any help with traveling costs or not but hubby doesn't want to hold me back either.

Wondering weather or not its going to be worth it.many thanks for any replys.x

I think Mysercough College does vet courses...it's definately an agricultural college and it's near Preston

Myerscough also run courses elsewhere...I know there is a small animal care course run by Myerscough college that takes place at Witton park in Blackburn

here's a link

http://www.myerscough.ac.uk/

:hug: :hug:

Thank-you Leanne, i'll look at the link now and i'll ring up on monday about the course as that would easy to get to.
Hopefully theres still places left on the course.x

Thank-you.x

Lancs and Morecambe is very good - I know several people who go there as I live in Lancaster.

Good luck whatever you decide to do! :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back