Anyone who reads...

frangelle

Reaction score
Am having a big sort out and so are getting rid of some books that I have read, wondered if any of you guys would want any?

I've got:
Martina Cole- The Graft
Chris Manby- Running Away from Richard
Allison Pearson- I Don't Know How she does it
Sarah Harvey- Misbehaving (cover is abit creased)
Dilly Court- mermaids singing
Dawn Annandale- Call me Elizabeth (diary of a call girl)
The Handmaids Tale- Margaret Atwood

All of these are registered on book crossing, but it's up to you whether or not you register them.

If you want to find out the book synopsis, I'd go on amazon and search on there :)

Haha funny girl, I have got 45 to get through and I'm trying to wade through and sort out ones I've read.

You are so humorous (at least I'm getting laid :rotfl: )

That's very generous, but I'm wading through tonnes of my own 'not yet read' pile, currently. Plus, my fella is constantly buying more and we really haven't the room. (He's got the world's supply of graphic novels, sci fi stuff etc etc. I think he needs a proper library all to himself, personally). Very nice of you to offer, though. Thank you.

i actually have 2 lads...
only ones in yorkshire and the other isnt back her for a couple of weeks :shhh:

ok i might make it 2 the chatty room

Charlotte & Emily said:
i actually have 2 lads...
only ones in yorkshire and the other isnt back her for a couple of weeks :shhh:

ok i might make it 2 the chatty room

Ooooh you tramp, 2 at the same time :roll:

Make sure you use contaception, or Jeremy Kyle will be very unimpressed by you...

I nearly bought Martina Cole- The Graft yesterday so im interested in that, what do you want for it?

happy_chick said:
I nearly bought Martina Cole- The Graft yesterday so im interested in that, what do you want for it?

Nothing hun, just trying to make space lol, I have soooo many books that I have read, I'll only take it to the charity shop!!! If you pm me your address I'll send it, probs not til friday though as I won't be going into town til then.

It's a well good book, although like all her books, is slightly disturbing.

Just looked on my bookshelf and I already have it :wall: good job I didnt buy it last night eh.

Thanks a million anyway hun, if you have anymore of her books that you dont want or anything similar then give me a shout, im more than happy to pay the postage :)

frangelle said:
All of these are registered on book crossing, but it's up to you whether or not you register them

What's book crossing??

I tried to give away a few books and CD's etc but had no takers, DH had the job then of lugging 2 bin bags full down the charity store - I'd read them and with moving house just didn't need them laying around and filling another box or two. I think it's great there are so many generous memebers on the forum.

Idea: Why don't you PM Urchin and see if she wants them (or even just one) for the forum prize draw thingy they will be doing soon to raise funds etc....sticky at the top of the board explains it better than me!!

frangelle said:
Am having a big sort out and so are getting rid of some books that I have read, wondered if any of you guys would want any

Allison Pearson- I Don't Know How she does it

This is a great bppl!

xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER