anyones baby been breech and turned...

becks20

Reaction score
Whats it feel like? iv got loads of pain today as if he is really pushing my whole tummy out and it stays for ages, wondering if hes trying to turn? or maybe im wishful thinking as i want him head down from now till birth lol

Or is anyones baby breech and not turning? My lil man is frank breech which means hes bum down legs up would this affect him turning? x

Sorry can't give you any advice hun as to what it feels like as my baby hasn't been breech only back to back, but now has turned :yay:. The only thing i will say is that when my friend was having her baby she was breech throughout her whole pregnancy and they did plan a c-section but she went into labour naturally and the baby had turned head down. So hopefully this will be the case with your LO. xxx

I don't know much about this hun i'm afraid, but i'm pretty sure my little man only turned around 30 weeks or so and settled head down, thats when it started putting pressure on my pelvis when he turned and that's been painful x

im feeling bits stickin out of me that shouldnt be there if hes still in the same postion so im wondering if he is trying to turn himself or just trying to hurt me lol i thought my long alks to the school and back twice a day would have helped keep him head down but clearly made him do the opposite.

He was head down at 20weeks and i think it was only a couple weeks ago that i felt his head under my ribs (which i culdnt work out what it was but turned out to be his head) so hes only recently turned up this way.

Thank you :) x

I think your be fine hun, my baby was breech on all 3 of my scans and has only been head down since 30 weeks. Also he/she still manages to shift from right to left now and i wouldn't of thought there was much room!

Ahh thanks :) just hope lil man moves in time before he puts on most of his weight, hes already estimated to be 3lb 1oz and average is 2lb, everything on his growth scan was measuring bigger, hes even taller then he should be lol i dont want him losing too much room x

Ar bless no wonder he's moving up then down he's trying to get nice and comfy with his long leggys :love:

when i had a growth scan to check baby is growing well he turned out to be in flexed breech position and since then midwife said it seems like he moved round so at the mo he aint bum first but that might mean he could go bk in to that position again so wen or if i manage it back to the another growth scan i will see if there or not.
me mum when she had me i was flexed breech an born bum first haha no seriously it is true.
and it does hurt when hes turning round into try to get into another comftable position when my lil man moves bout takes him days to move bout so if ur getting pain cud be gud sign hes moving for you :D fingers crossed hun xx

Thanks :) i have a growth scan at 38weeks so obviously then if hes still breech they will sort me for a c section and if hes big theyll want to induce me lol im not havin much luck lol but as said hes still got plenty of time to turn so hope he is doing that now :) x

My first turned when I was about 33 weeks and my god I knew about it!! I was asleep in bed and literally felt every move it was so weird!!

My baby was breech at my last check so I decided to do some exercises ie kneel on the floor waving my ass in the air and i think i felt the same time. But this time i felt loads of pressure afterwards and had really strong BH for about 3 hours afterwards :-O

I was the same with my first - if he turns i'm sure you'll know - have you looked at the spinning babies website - its supposed to have very good tips at turning babes. You still have plenty of time for babe to turn just tell him/her to behave lol xxx

I really do think yesterday he was trying to turn himself as today his head is slightly over to the middle more. i think he may have twisted abit in the process lol. Iv found a few ways of trying to get him to turn but most people say walking which i have been but it made him turn breech. If hes not head down by 36weeks then ill be looking into the ways i can try make him turn. Any mention of a csection and ill be awake day and night trying to get him to turn lolx Thanks girls x

Glad your feeling a bit more positive today - keep bouncing i'm sure bubs will turn soon x

My midwife thinks bubs might be breech too :(
I'll find out on Friday though at my growth scan
Really your baba's moves round for you :)

Oh hope baby turns soon for you, you need Mervs mum, she will know about this, sure Sid was breach for ages X

Iv got midwife today and gonna show them the letter from the scan place and see what they say about him being breech or his size. They seemed to think my consultant was lying about the baby could be big lol maybe they will believe it now hes over average. Hope your baby turns if he is breech simone, and good luck at your growth scan. I cant wait till mine in 9weeks :D then ill find out if lil man is gonna be a chunk lol. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back