Arrggghh at my sister

Rosieroo

Reaction score
I have a 19 year old sister, she's 20 in November.

She's not had a full-time job since she left School. Instead she works part-time at my nan's fruit & veg shop.

She's been with a really nice lad that I went school with for nearly 3 years, I thought that they were going to move in together this year. He's really nice, looks after her and basically she'll never get with anyone else that treats her as well as he does. She was going out with a right knob before him and stopped eating as he didn't like her eating (WTF!) so she ended up practically anorexic. Size 8 clothes were dropping off of her. Well she sorted out her love life and seemed to be maturing (apart from the job thing).
In the past month she's started hanging around with a right scummy cow that she hated when she was at school. The reason for this? She fancies her 16 year old brother who's at school doing his GCSEs!!! I think she's been cheating on her boyf with him and she's been acting like a right idiot.
My stepdad threw her out tonight (she still lives at home, pays £20 a week rent when she feels like it and treats the place like a hotel!) because she told my mum to p**s off and he hates her talking to my mum like it.
She hasn't taking her pill since last Thursday and when my mum said about it she took them all at once and now seems to think she wont get pregnant. She doesn't understand that she won't be protected for 14 days.
She's been round to see Ella 3 times since she was born :( She buys her clothes but doesn't bother with us at all. She's my half-sister but we've always lived together.

Feel so angry at her. Just want her to sort her bloody life out!! To top matters my grandad probably has a year to live at most and has been in hospital for a few days where he's found out that he has lung and liver cancer (he's my stepgrandad - stepdads dad). The lad that she fancies caused my grandad several years of hell when they lived nearby him as they really are the neighbours from hell.

Grrrrrrrrrr!! :wall:

awww hun that is so sad
£20 a week is easy and let me guess feels hard by done. uv got enough to worry about IE looking after ella to be worrying bout her and wot mess she is getting herself into and she is 19 old enough to be responsible!

sisters hay

aww hun *hugz* i know how you feel my 19 year old sister is very similar i wont go into it on here but the situation aint exactly pretty. One thing i will say to you though is dont try and help her, you wont get any thanks from her and chances are she will throw it all back in your face :wall: I know its frustrating believe me i do, but she is old enough to learn from her own mistakes so let her make them.

Its making me angry over my own sister right now just typing this sorry :(

if you want to chat anytime give me a shout xx

Sorry to cheese you off aswell Bubble :( I guess I grew up a lot earlier than her which makes me quite critical. When I was 19 I was married and had a mortgage! Not saying she should jump into that, but I wish she would just grow up and realise that she isn't 15 anymore, get a full-time job and start pulling her weight a bit. :shakehead:

I had a baby on the way and a mortgage at 19 too! we all mature at different ages I suppose, she will grow out of it and find her feet eventually.

rosieroo said:
Sorry to cheese you off aswell Bubble :( I guess I grew up a lot earlier than her which makes me quite critical. When I was 19 I was married and had a mortgage! Not saying she should jump into that, but I wish she would just grow up and realise that she isn't 15 anymore, get a full-time job and start pulling her weight a bit. :shakehead:

no it wasnt u hun! its just her everytime i think or talk about her it makes me angry! when i think of my sister the words spoilt brat spring to mind :evil: dont get me wrong she has now got herself a full time job n she has been there for nearly a year. its just everything else that goes with it. the boyfriend that is in prison the fact that she throws a tantrum like a 2yr old when she doesnt get her own way and things the whole world revolves around her :x she will be 20 next month she is still living at home with our parents doesnt pay them any money, they pay for everything for her, her car (brand new ford puma) pay her tax pay her insurance buy all her clothes etc they have paid for her to go on 2 holidays this year - 1 a week in spain and the other 2 weeks in thailand. the only thing she pays for is going out :roll:

:shock: omg your sis needs to start living in the real world. I don't have a sis but my OH has a 19yr old son who lives with us and he is awful to live with, he needs to grow up big time!!

yer im glad someone else can see it! the best way i can describe her behaviour is a more extreme version of nikki from big brother :roll:

Does she want a boyfriend? Perhaps we can pair her off with my stepson and get rid of them both to somehwere far away!! lamo

Jesus Christ!!!! :shock:

Probably wont be long before he is in prison too the way he's going. We should start a thread for annoying juveniles!!

its not as bad as it sounds coz it wasnt actually him that did it he was just there. he only got 18months but we all hoped she would get bored and forget him but she hasnt :? and he is out in september :?

Ok lol, well I suppose it's not as bad as it sounds :?

However, I don't suppose it's the type of boyfriend you would wish on your sis right? My Oh has a 17 yr old daughter too, but she has her own place. Her boyfrind is in prison too, she thinks it's cool :?

no definatly not - dont get me wrong he is a nice enough bloke before this happened he was set to be joining the fire brigade and had really good prospects in front of him. i dont think she realises that when he comes out that he is going to get hell and it wont just effect him it will effect her aswell - i mean it already has effected her in some ways and he isnt even out yet :? when he was in court at the trial one of the members of family of the bloke who died tried to attack her outside the court :?

Not nice.

She should keep her distance if she knows what's good for her, but she wont cos she will do the opposite of what she is advised if she's a normal teenager!!

yer thats the one

doesnt know whats good for her and wont listen to anyone that tries to help her :roll: :wall:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back