Bank holiday weekend plans?

charliebear

Reaction score
What's everyone up to this weekend?

Were going to go for a nice walk this afternoon.
Were off to the SIL tommorrow for lunch, Monday I'm working am and we'll go go somewhere after.
So nothing much exciting here.

Hope everyone has a nice weekend. :)

I'm off to my friends in a bit. Then it's visit the inlaws and do food shopping. Tonight is when we save all our favourite programmes throughout the week! Loves it!

Tomorrow, taking the kids out in the day to a park or
something then it's babysitting for a friend in the evening.

Monday, clothes shopping for our holiday!!! Woohoo!

Hope everyone has a lovely weekend!

Today, relaxing as haven't slept too well last couple nights so I'm now officially worn out! Tomorrow taking DD to park (weather allowing) then baking cakes in afternoon x Monday I have no plans at all! x Have good weekends guys x

Taking things easy, have a charity thing to go to Monday night but not sure if I'll bother :eh:

Went to The Cuckoo fayre in Downton, wandered around a bit looking at stuff and came home because my back just couldnt hack the walking around all the time (very few places to sit down)

Tomorrow we are spending the day with the Quakers and Monday we are going to potter around our house and little veggie garden doing some weeding and tending to the chickens :)

Will be ace :D

My tumble dryer has been out of action for nearly 2 weeks but got fixed last night so today I have been catching up on laundry and cleaning the house, tomorrow I'm going swimming with the kids and then to MILs for dinner then Monday we have had to cancel our plans of a BBQ at colins uncles to wait in for autoglass to repair the car windscreen

Im going to my Mum's tomorrow and will be giving a statement to the police about the postwoman who delivers her mail, she speeds and drives dangerously up their lane, its a dead end and last year when I originally reported her she came very close to knocking me and Rosie over (who was a little baby in her car-seat) anyway the day before we went on holiday she drove at breakneck speed up the lane again and so I reported her again. The post office were supposed to deal with it but havent. My mum spoke to her and asked her to slow down but she was just arrogant and denied driving fast - she also screwed up the postcard I sent to mum from our holiday - she knows it was me who phoned the police you see. Today was the last straw, my mum had gone to fetch Rosie out of the car for me and about 2 seconds before she crossed the road, more of a track/lane really, the postwoman whoosed past like a rocket. I though they were both knocked over as I was watching from the conservatory. So the feds are coming to take statements tomorrow as I insisted that they do something as its now turned into intimidation.

Sorry - that was a bit long but I felt I had to explain!!

Im going to my Mum's tomorrow and will be giving a statement to the police about the postwoman who delivers her mail, she speeds and drives dangerously up their lane, its a dead end and last year when I originally reported her she came very close to knocking me and Rosie over (who was a little baby in her car-seat) anyway the day before we went on holiday she drove at breakneck speed up the lane again and so I reported her again. The post office were supposed to deal with it but havent. My mum spoke to her and asked her to slow down but she was just arrogant and denied driving fast - she also screwed up the postcard I sent to mum from our holiday - she knows it was me who phoned the police you see. Today was the last straw, my mum had gone to fetch Rosie out of the car for me and about 2 seconds before she crossed the road, more of a track/lane really, the postwoman whoosed past like a rocket. I though they were both knocked over as I was watching from the conservatory. So the feds are coming to take statements tomorrow as I insisted that they do something as its now turned into intimidation.

Sorry - that was a bit long but I felt I had to explain!!

OMG! I hope the police do something. Cant believe the Post Office didnt follow up the comlaint and do something. Let us know how it goes hun. x

The post office are crap (there are so many other words I long to put here but I will restrain myself!) x I hope the police sort this for you! Isn't it illegal to destroy someone elses mail? She should at the very least be moved to another 'patch' but I'd soooooo want her fired! x Glad your mum and rosie are all right! I get so cross with people who have no regard for road rules as I was hit by a taxi last year that was a)speeding and b)going down the wrong side of the road! x x let us know how it goes x

RM how do you know she screwed it up? They should be able to do something about the driving, but unlesss you have proof about the post.........sorry to be a killjoy :-(

I think they will at very least speak to her about the post, and if it happens again you will be able to collect the post that has been screwed up - the unsafe driving is what is the real issue though, with young children around that will soon be toddlers the last thing you want is speedy gonzolas coming down the road every morning!

The post office has gone to pot from what i can gather, my friend is a postie and they have such terrible regulations in place that people are starting to debate wether they would like to stay in the same jobs!

There is no decent management or care anymore so i am not suprised you are finding it hard to get anywhere with them

the police are definatly the best point of call i would say x

Just chilled out yesterday and we had 4 friends come to where we live for a meal....theres a really famous strip of Indian restaurants near where we live and they have been dying to come so we all went out for meal last night...was lovely too!!

Today were just chilling as David not been well during the night...so Im checking in here now and then and getting on with some crafting and later on Im making cakes!!! Yummy!!

And tomorrow were heading to Whitby for the day....perfect!!

Have a good one everyone xxx

Me and DH were planning a weekend in Alton Towers to celebrate our anniversary, after my BFP that plan got thrown out of the window - so been shopping and gardening.

Ahhaaaa just as well ehh...lol poor little thing would have been dizzy off all those rides lol!! Did you buy anything for the baby?
xxxx

DH bought a little teddy for me as a pressie - a white bunny with blue and pink ears. Looked in Mothercare though - but felt a bit left out as most other women had their wonderful bumps - can't wait for that stage though!

Ah how lovely!! Oh it wont be long before your bump is there lol dont worry....hee hee xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back