bbt...

kazimotto

Reaction score
hello ladies,

i have been taking my bbt this month for the first time, and everyday its been 97.18 but this morning it was 97.33...does that count as a change towards already ov? i got two lines on opk yesterday, but the test line was still slightly lighter than test line, so i thought it might be about to ov, but now i'm wondering if temp up does that mean i missed it? i'll test again today at 1pm, but just panicking now cos i thought the line would be darker than test line..i am on cd 14 today of a 27/28 day cycle. any advice welcome..

thanks in advance xx

Can you post your chart? It sounds as though you are nearing ovulation judging by your dates.

Im no expert but I think you may be ovulating now, I used ov tests for the first time this month and the second line didnt get as dark as the first one once but was very close to it.

hi annie, i not using fertility friend chart as i didnt know how to do it so i've just been writing it down myself daily and keeping not of cm etc..from cd8 i have been 97.18, apart from cd10 & cd12 it was 96.80..then today was 97.33...i have taken it at the same time before getting up..x

even more confused now! got another opk which line was just bit lighter than control line, so thought must def be ov as been like that for three days now, but this morning my temp was 97.20?? i am really not understanding the way this temp thing is supposed to work, i thought after ov it stays up, so does that mean i havent ov'd yet and should i then get a darker line today on opk? sorry if i am rambling, just really don't understand whats supposed to happen..i am on cd15 of a 27/28 cycle..xx

It stays up but it shouldn't drop below the cover line for about 15 days if you are pregnant

thanks annie, what is the cover line? it has been mostly 97.18 up to 97.33 but now 97.20...i assumed if i'd ov'd it would've gone up from the 97.33, so now am not sure if have ov'd or not? what do u think? the opk's for last 3 days have had the line but not quite as dark as control line (Just bit lighter but very visible)..x

hi annie (and anyone else wi advice is very welcome to answer!)...

i have listed temps etc for u to see, still not sure what coverline would be and wanted to ask if u thought had good chance of pg from when we bd cos i am worried i missed ov day...

cd6 bbt 97.18
cd7 bbt 97.18
cd8 bbt 97.18 - bd
cd9 bbt 97.18- bd
cd10 bbt 96.80 - bd
cd11 bbt 97.33 - no bd
cd12 bbt 96.80 - opk positive (at 1pm) bd at 2.30am
cd13 bbt 96.80 - opk positive (at 1pm) bd at10.30pm
cd14 bbt 97.33 - opk positive (at 1pm & 10pm) bd at 6am (cd15)
cd15 bbt 97.20 (today)

so should my temp now rise from tomorrow morn?

so sorry to ask all this, you are all so good on this site, i'm not great at working these things out!

thanks in advance! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back