BebeConfort Loola - FirstWheels City Elite

xJodieLoux

Reaction score
After many hours of looking at pushchairs online, I've decided I like the Loola and the Firstwheels city elite.

I've read alot of reveiws on the Loola, some brilliant, others shockingly bad. I saw it in mothercare and it seemed abit err... not sturdy (but then watching a demo online says it will need tightening up about once a month so maybe it was just in need of a service?). I like the look of it though and its not very long (makes it look wider though). It's a fraction smaller than the Firstwheels. The changing bag clips onto the handles which I like, but the handles aren't height adjustable which is another downside. The seat unit can face forwards or backwards. The shopping basket is un accessable really due to the crossbar, which will make shopping awkward.

Can't find many reviews on the Firstwheels but the few I've read were brilliant. It comes in a better range of colours than Loola and the shopping basket is better (the one on the Loola is pathetic). You have to detatch the seat unit from the chasis to collapse it though which is abit of a mess about. The bag doesn't attatch. But it is height adjustable, with forward and rear facing seat option too. It is abit cheaper than the Loola.

Aaarggh I'm getting stressed...

Anybody had any experience with these pushchairs?

Maybe post this in Product reviews and ask? Or search that section of the forum and see if anyone has posted anything on it in the past.

I looked at every pram/buggy in Mothercare (just so I could say I had considered them all and get the one I liked in the first place :lol: ) but 99% of them didn't appeal at all. It is down to personal taste and your requirements. I found most of them simply not sturdy enough and too plasticy, which I can't stand. Or they had 4 wheels which was never going to work for us :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back