Big Bumps Best Nappy award!!

Dragonfly Fi

Reaction score
Goes to Bum Genius Flips

http://www.fill-your-pants.com/one-size-nappies/flip-organic.html

They are JUST AWESOME, the plastic outer is more like fabric than rough plastic, they absolutely mould to the baby and the organic inners are suprisingly absorbant.

They take up half a load in the washing machine (for a full 5/6 days use) and on they are barely bigger than a disposable.

They are birth to potty, and ACTUALLY birth to potty if you know what i mean :) they arent the prettiest, but actually, having tried a few different types of nappies (when i first started out i bought testers in every kind imaginable, pop-ins, all in ones, two parters. And these were by far the best. So good infact that now i have nothing but flips, a few prefolds in an emergency but mostly just my flip inners and they have done so well :)

They are quicker to dry than most, really easy to wash and i can keep Jasper in normal sized clothes because they are so slim fitting

For the new baby i am just going to buy another set of Flips, wash them all together, what could be easier?

They look like a one-size version of the mothercare smartnappy (which I love), wish I'd seen these when I was stocking up! I have far too many nappies now though, OH won't let me buy any more :p

:cheer: I use the bum genius flips too! They're great, so easy to use.

Are the flips AIO? Been hearing great things about them, but don't like using the tumble drier unless it is vital, do they dry quickly? Also, do they come with the Applix fastenings? Only seen them with poppers on websites.

Sorry for all the questions, but am quite new to this, first time mum desperate not to be a 'sposie user.

They are the BEST for drying quickly, they come in two parts, a cover and a nappy so you only use as many covers as you need to (i change J's if he soils them but obviously i change the nappy inside more often than that)

then the stuffing is a super absorbant cotton pad, which holds a-lot of wee and dries suprisingly quick (and you can fit loads and loads of them on a radiator)

they are awesome!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back