Bleeding, feeling ill - Advise Please

MrsK

Reaction score
I had my baby nine weeks ago and only started my first period last week, it lasted two days and was so heavy but with no pain. I started the pill on the firts day of my period and have continues to take. However yesterday I started to bleed again, very red blood but not alot mainly when I pee, last night I had a headache which seemed to move around my head and today I feel awful my lower stomach is so sore and feels like I need the loo for the runs and I feel like I need to be sick but only gagging not actually being sick. I rang the doctor and he said that is probably is just after childbirth this can happen and also my body is maybe not adjusting to the pill. He said just to take paracetamol and rest. I was panicing cause on the pill leaflet it said if you had stomach pain and a headache it could be a blood clot but the doctor said no and to be far my head is okay today. Any advsie please or has anyonelse had something simialr...

i went bk on the pill 3 wks ago n have had really heavy bleedin for 10days n really bad joint pains n headache, nurse said its normal for the first few periods n ur body settles :-\

if it doesnt settle in a nother month im gona go bk n go on a different pill, im not puttin up with it! xxx

Thanks everyone havent been on in a few days as I have been so ill! After this post on wed nite I decided to go and stay with my mum as I felt so ill and hubbie was on niteshift didnt want to be along with the small ba incase I fainted or something. Got to mums and the stomach pains had moved to back pains so I went for a lay down when I got up again I was so sick actually being sick so my mum made me call the out of hours doctors who said they wanted to see me - went to see them bearly able towalk and she said she thought I had a urine infection as this was my symptons and she didnt do a urine test cause there would be blood in my urine. I went home and felt a bit better but around midnite I was so ill I actually thought I was going to need an ambulance but I settled and went to sleep. Next morning I got up and the bleeding was far worse and the stomach pains so I went to see the doctor she said she was unsure but wanted to do a urine test (which basically was blood), she checked and no urine infection and also did a pregnancy test which was negative. She then felt around my stomach etc nothing again and then she did an internal which showed all is okay and the bleeding is from the vagina as she advised, she just said its my body reacting to the pill (which I now have stopped) and also after having a baby. Yesterday I just rested al felt alot better this morning got up not feeling great and still bleeding quite a bit but dressed now a feeling a bit better. Fingers crossed this ends soon xx

oh sheesh hun i hope ur ok!

hope that stopping the pill helps n after u stop bleeding your ok again, are you going to try a different one or just change to something else?

hope things calm down soon 4 u

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Currish
Back