Bookings for Photoshoots Needed to be filled!

LuW

Reaction score
Hello ladies!

After my little farse with my now old employer I put my photography business on the side lines but now we're back and have a number of spaces avaliable for shoots!
I am a mobile photographer but need to stay within Lancashire as my poor little Boo just can't seem to handle long distance on the motorway!

I have varying packages avaliable and tailor every shoot to your needs and wants! Wether it be a wedding reception, birthday party, portfolio images, a nice set of your favourite hobby or just because!

I'm preston based and therefore can advise over places to shoot around here but once out of preston I'm very much lost so will need some guidance on places you would like!

Message or reply for avaliability and prices!

Oh poo :( I wished I lived up north now cos I would of jumped at the chance to have a photoshoot done :(
Wish you all the best though hun
xxx

awhh thanks! If I'm ever down your way I'll let you know, If I'm anywhere other then home it's to be a taxi driver for OH and his friends and being army lads they get around hhaha! Using any avenue possible to get bookings thanks to having to cancle a load because of my old work. Swear if they don't pay me on time or hold any of it back I'll be sueing them for lost of earnings (along with a massive list of things I'm tempted to sue tem for anyway haha!) xxxxxx

Im in manchester and i too iam setting my own business up but will still go to someone eles to have a photo shoot

Awhh Cool Amanda- Message us if you want and good luck with your business =D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back