Brody is here!!!!

jools221181

Reaction score
Hi everybody!! Just wanted to let you know I'm down for the 5th March but little Brody arrived 2 weeks 2 days early last Saturday 17th February at 15.41 weighing 7lb 15 1/2 oz!!! :cheer:
Apart from a few niggles with feeding he is doing brilliant and we are so proud!
Didn't get home till Wednesday night and haven't had a minute to get on here to catch up on everyone so I hope you are all well and gonna try to get a few minutes to get on here tomorrow to catch up see who else has popped and write my birth story and add lots of pictures!
Just want to say thanks to everyone who gave advice and reassurance in the past few months and no doubt in the near future too!!!!

Congratulations to you. Hope you are enjoying being a mum.
I am so envious of everyone who has had d their baby early. I wish our little man was so eager to meet us.
Take Care
Paula.x

Congratulations on little Brody and well done!

congratulations and welcome Brody...nice weight too :cheer:

:cheer: Congratulations jools, and welcome baby Brody :cheer:

Lol your well and truly a little que skipper! In the ' who has 6 weeks left' and 'what sex is your baby?' thread ive updated that little brody has arrived in case anyone misses this thread . :D

Thats wonderful news - well done, a big congrats to you, & welcome Brody :cheer:

YAY congrats.

This thread confused me for a minute! :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back