brownish discharge (sorry TMI)

michelles1985

Reaction score
HI

Today I've been getting a bit of brownish discharge on my panty line (TMI). It's not there when I wipe but just staining my underwear.

I also had this on Friday (Very lightly). It's not heavy today but it is noticable.

I am due on my period on Friday/Saturday.

Any advice?

BTW, I have been TTC and my last period started 16th July.

xx

Sounds like could be implantion bleeding as it usually happens around 6-12 days after ovulation and fertilization.

Fingers crossed for you!!

xxx

Well, it is possibly implantation bleeding which would be a good sign :)

However, it might just be a bit of a blip so try not to get your hopes up too high.

It sounds good though so fingers crossed :D

Last edited:
I hope it is cos I'm very impatient. Not going to get my hopes up though. I've got a pregnancy test in ready and waiting but I know it's too soon to test. Wish the temptation wasn't there though.

Fingers crossed but if not, better luck next month I hope. At least all us girlies can have fun trying :)

Thanks for responses

x

sounds quite positive to me, I had the same and I dont normally days after a period.....was it like it was mixed in with discharge? now thats TMI :) actually dont even answer coz I still think its implantation.....sorry to get your hopes up but forever the optimist xxx

lol Gemini,

I won't answer that then :)

When does everyone think I should take a test?

x

Well if you came on the 13th then i would have thuoght that you'd be due to come on any day now...

So you could take a test i think and it should be pretty accurate with morning wee :)

Good luck! :D

I'll probably take the test in a couple of days or maybe tomorrow. I just want to make sure I definately don't come on my period first. PLus if it was only implantation spotting I had yesterday then surely it might be too early to test still........???

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back