butlins/flamingoland

helsekia

Reaction score
has anybody been to either butlins skegness on a day pass or flamingo land recently?was it worth going?was there loads to do if the weather was a bit dodgy?im looking for a day out bank holiday weekend :D

I went to flamingo land when I was a kid... going back like 15yrs and it was awesome!! :D

No help for now, but was great back then :)

I live nr Flamingoland, I went a few years back and have refused point blank to go again. The zoo was horrendous......I dislike zoo's any how, and had only really paid for the rides with the idea of not going to the zoo, but my friends wanted to.

It was awful :( I have vowed never to pay any money to FL again. Totally cruel. They have spent alot of money on the place, but personally I wouldnt go again, its really expensive too nowadays, about £23?

butlins in skeggy is awsome!!! there is loads of entertainment 4 kidsof all ages and adults!!! :D :D

Butlins skegg is great for kid they have some free rides ranging from toddlers merry go rounds to a big carousel no massive rolercoasters or fancy rides though. There will be a few shows for the kids in the day and later in the evening if you really want to streach your day out and the pool is great too so for rainy days its perfect. It can be quite costly for a day ticket but search around as there are always offers knocking about.

Sorry never been to flamingo land recently, last time I went was alot longer ago than sarah H :oops: It was more a field with a few little rides

i haven't been to flamingo land for a few years i enjoyed it but it is expensive. Luckily i didnt pay the full price as we went with a local social club.

I definatly agree with the others about butlins at skeg tho, it is great we went there last year for a hol and there is loads to do. All the rides are free and there is the shows too, they have their own pivat stretch of beach if it is nice, you can even use the swimming pool on a day pass. I'd definatly recommend it.

I wouldn't recommend Flamingoland either to be honest. When we went it was full horrible kids - spitting, swearing, pushing in queues and basically running wild! I sound like a miserable old git :lol: but it really was bad! I have no idea why none of their parents were with them! :think:

Not sure about Butlins as I haven't been since I was 6 :lol:

i just got back from butlins skegg after a week and had a fabolous time i got 3 times a year and love it so much to do

definatly reccommed it :clap:

thanks for the replies :D I think i may give flamingoland a miss :rotfl: sounds a bit ermmmm dodgy :shock: butlins sounds good.if its really nice we may just go off to the coast for the day but i need wet weather alternatives.Ive been promising kiara a family day out since she broke up from school and with one thing and another its just not happened and i feel a bit guilty tbh. :?everyone seems to rate butlins.we usually go to haven parks in the summer but cant afford to get away this year and as far as i know they dont do day passes which is why i thought butlins.its good to hear you all had a good time there.mum2be ....im not jealous honest :)

mum2be? said:
i just got back from butlins skegg after a week and had a fabolous time i got 3 times a year and love it so much to do

definatly reccommed it :clap:
we hired a caravan for the week can stayed there, it was great do it every year and then go away for wekends to there.
if weather is bad it not too bad as there is so much inside to as we did not have the best weather last week but did not bother us as loads is inside, e.g swimming pool, arcades, shows, games ect

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back