cb ovulation kit Vs cb fertility monitor

MrsW84

Reaction score
Hey ladies:)

I want to monitor my ovulation this cycle im on day 1 now....
which should I get? cb ov kit or the feritlity monitor whats the difference?
excuse my ignorance.
we have only tried for 1 cycle and this wasnt really trying as didnt know length or ov dates.

any help would be great dont mind the price of the fertility monitor but dont wanna buy it if ov kit is the same sort of thing?
xx

I'm not 100% what the difference is, hun, but I'm interested to find out, so I'll stalk this thread :) xxx

Hi !
I have just bought the Clearblue Fertility monitor after 5 months of using the clear blue digi ovulation tests. The main difference is that the monitor tracks another hormone eastrogen aswell as LH so it tells you a few days before you ovulate so you can get some BD'ing in !!! As sperm can live for several days in your tubes !!!! So it gives you a greater chance of catching the egg as it comes out !!! I cant wait to start using mine ! I have done loads of research on the internet about them and all the reviews are posotive most women saying that they got pregnant after two cycles of using the monitor !!! So i would say, if you dont mind the price, get the fertility monitor !
Good luck ! xxxx

Im also using the Clear Blue Fertility Monitor, im on the 2 month of TTC but like you the first month was just trying to work out what I was doing (learning about EWCM, L phase, Vits etc.) I got my monitor for £60 in a local chemist but if you are luck you can get a second hand one on ebay for cheaper, the sticks are about £13 ish on ebay for (1-2 months supply depending on your cycle length).

I also done a lot of research before getting one (well friend bought me mine) and read about a lot of women who used the OPK sticks for months and months (one for nearly 2 years) and then got pregnant in the first or second month using the machine as they found out that the OPK sticks where given them different days to the monitor, they where only slightly out from each other but enough to miss the egg!

Whatever you decide what is best for you good luck hun! :) x

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back