charting template

jenna

Reaction score
hello :)

Iv been trying to find a chart template but i cant find one anywhere. The only one i can find is american and has the temps all wrong. I cant use FF because it keeps saying i have a 380 day cycle and is in the future and wont let me change it!
Does any one know where i can get a chart with temps, BD and CM on it? I just want it to print off and do it by hand :D

:roll:

Hey,

I have the book by Toni Welshler and it has various different charts at the back, I can scna one in and e mail it to you if you like? Ive just been on www.fertility friend.com, have you tried that i think its free for the first month all you have to do is enter the data and it does all the hard work for you?

Anyhoo pm me your e mail if you want me to scan the chart for you. How long have you been ttc? x x

Hey,

I have the book by Toni Welshler and it has various different charts at the back, I can scna one in and e mail it to you if you like? Ive just been on www.fertility friend.com, have you tried that i think its free for the first month all you have to do is enter the data and it does all the hard work for you?

Anyhoo pm me your e mail if you want me to scan the chart for you. How long have you been ttc? x x

sorry how rude, it says how long you have been ttc x x

i have that book so ill just have a look and see if i can scan them. I tried FF and it doesnt seem to work for me, i cant change my cycles on it and says i have 1 massive cycle a year lol. :rotfl:

My Lord! We'd have no chance if we only had one cycle a year!! Have you tried making a new account under a different name that might work, other than that im clueless, Im a bit of a techniphobe really. I cant even get a pic to work on here under my name! x

Jenna- if you go to ovusoft.com it is the software related to the book and gives 2w free and then I think it is just a one off fee rather than monthly like FF

Hope you are getting on ok :hug:

If you like Jenna you can PM me your FF log-in and password and I'll try to sort it out for you....i'll need some dates as well i.e date of last AF.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Currish
Back