Check up

Barmi_Brummeh

Reaction score
Went for a check up today for my diabetes. Nurse done an internal and told me that the neck of my womb is starting to open. They were guna put me in to be induced today if it was fully open but they said that they dont want to induce me coz increased chance i could have to have a c-section. So gota go back anyway next week, she guna do another internal n see if its fully open, if it is they guna book me in to be induced.. ooo Might see baby pretty soon..

I hope so!! :pray: lmao xx

Was it because of the diabetes that they are considering inducing you?

I hope things work out naturally for you. If you are already dilating perhaps LO is on the move. Exciting stuff. :cheer:

Wow how exciting, hope it all goes well for you! :cheer:

And may you have asmooth and easy labour and not have stitches :hug:

wahoo abi...

hope you do be induced, you sound like you really want lo out now though :hug: :hug: :hug:

Thx girls!
Had a word with my midwife today, he said that i will be induced next week, coz baby gettin too big or somethin.

Hope the neck of the womb is open by next week tho! Coz if not could mean havin to have a c-section which 2bh i dont really want!

Cant wait till she comes out tho, im so sick of bein preg its annoyin me now :( Makin me feel sick all the time n just cant get comfy at all. But she will come when she's ready or when they induce me, which ever comes 1st!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back