Clear blue shows 1 to 2 weeks pregnant 31 days after mc

Apple111

Reaction score
Hi ladies, I'm new to this forum. I just wondered I anyone has had similar experience to me or could give me any advice. I had quite traumatic mc 30/3/12 which resulted in me being admitted by ambulance due to excessive blood loss. We found out at 8 weeks that scan showed sac and yolk, week later yolk had disappeared. I eventually mc naturally at 12 weeks. It was a long four weeks:( that was now over a month ago and I still have no sign of af. I started to feel incomfortable last few days and put it down to af arriving. I had some of the cheap hpt and did them just for curiosity really. Both came up with faint bfp but I put this down to left over hormones A couple of days later I bought a clear blue, I just was again curious to see what it would read. it came up bfp 1 to 2 weeks. Me and oh did dtd on 16/3 and couple of times since. I just don't want to get excited about it 1) because im thinking still it's prob just left over hormones and secondly I'm concerned that there is left over tissue from mc. I did have scan after they said there was a small amount of tissue remaining but in week following I passed quite a few clots and bled for about 8 days after..sorry for tmi and the length of thread but unsure what to think..., could this be another bfp or is clear blue picking up old hormones ??? Xx:oooo:

Hi hun,

I am sorry to hear about your loss, it sounds as though it was really traumatic (like having a miscarriage isn't hard enough as it is??)

I really do not know what the answer is hun?

I am inclined to think this could indeed be a new pregnancy.... Although without it ever being determined if you had passed everything back in May it is difficult to say for sure.

Book yourself a GP appointment and I hope they can give you a clearer answer.

Best of luck

xxxxxxxxxx

Thank u for reply I really don't know what to think at mo. I'll get checked out by gp if cycle doesn't arrive next week xx

so sorry for ur loss sounds realy awfull bless ya i had a rough mc last yr but i wont go into that, i didnt do any tests afterwards i went on holiday as was planned and just tried to forget about it, i would say go see ur gp so they can do some blood work or even a week after doing ur digi do another and see if that changes but i still think u should see ur gp gd luck hope all turns out ok for you xxx

I'm so sorry for your loss. I know after a miscarriage you can still get bfps weeks after due to retained tissue, I was still getting bfps a few weeks later but if u dtd it's also possible it could be a new pregnancy! I think the best thing to do is go to gp to see what they say. Either by checking your bloods for your Hcg levels or by doing a scan theyll know if it's a new pregnancy xxxx

I am really hoping and wishing it to be a new pregnancy for you and not from the mc still. (I had a D&C , but had got a neg preg test about 2 weeks later ), so either could be possible, let us know how you get on at the docs x

With my mc ( I mc at 9 plus weeks) and miscarried naturally, I got negative test two weeks after as they made me go to the epau to poas! Hope this is it for u xx

Hi ladies thanks for your replies I went to gp yesterday and she did my bloods. She said she would call me with results. She said she was expecting them to be 0 . Nice and reassuring ha.. Never mind time will tell. I'll update soon xx

hi, when i lost my first, the miscarriage took approx 3 weeks to "come away" and i did a couple of test 1-2 weeks after i stopped bleeding to see if my hcg had gone and they both came back negative. I also have a friend that had a miscarriage last year and she fell pregnant again before she was due her af. hope this is the same for you, let us know your results x x

hi, when i lost my first, the miscarriage took approx 3 weeks to "come away" and i did a couple of test 1-2 weeks after i stopped bleeding to see if my hcg had gone and they both came back negative. I also have a friend that had a miscarriage last year and she fell pregnant again before she was due her af. hope this is the same for you, let us know your results x x

I will def update either way, thanks for reply dr ringing me back today x

Hi ladies just to update gp called me and told me hcg was 130. He def thinks it's bfp but I'm still not convinced it's not left over tissue nearly 5 weeks after miscarriage. He is doing bloods again today so will let u know results soon xx please be sticky bean xx:)

Hi ladies just to update gp called me and told me hcg was 130. He def thinks it's bfp but I'm still not convinced it's not left over tissue nearly 5 weeks after miscarriage. He is doing bloods again today so will let u know results soon xx please be sticky bean xx:)

That sounds like a sticky bean to me hunny FX for you x x

Exciting hun,

I hope those hCG levels have risen nicely

xxxxxxxx

OOOh this is exciting!!! You better keep us informed! xx

My friend had exactly the same happen to her.

She sadly had a mc and found a couple of weeks later she was pg again andvwas worried that it was left over hormones. She is now 25 weeks!

Hope you get some good news :)

X

Hi all well just another update, hot second hcg results and they had dropped to 110 from 130 .I'm so pist off. I feel so rough and at leadt new bfp would have explained it. Now I just think there is something wrong with me:( x

Hi all well just another update, hot second hcg results and they had dropped to 110 from 130 .I'm so pist off. I feel so rough and at leadt new bfp would have explained it. Now I just think there is something wrong with me:( x

Sorry to hear this hun,

What did the Dr say is the next step? To test your hCG again? Do they think it was from the previous pregnancy or a new one?

Again, sorry it wasn't better news.

xxxxxxxxx

Sorry hunny, I really thought it would have gone up. X x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare