coming off the pill anybody else? x

babybaby3

Reaction score
Hi I've come off the pill on the 13th of oct had a withdrawal bleed then had some brown discharge on the 29th of oct for bout three days I did three tests the following week all negative so I'm going to go from the 29th of oct as my next cycle so I shud be due on the 25th of nov its so frustrating coming off the pill waiting for a proper period if I am due in two weeks I ouvulated hopefully last week so fingers crossed any one waiting to regulate after the pill xx

Hi hun i came off the pill end of july and even tho im havibg a period every cycle they are quite long (36 & 37 days) this cucle i am currently on cd39 with negative hpts and no af yet. Think it can just take a bit of time to regulate gun xx

Hi, I came off the pill mid September and had the normal withdrawal bleed and then my first real AF 38 days later. I am now on CD20 of my second cycle and have believe I ovulated on CD18 going by my positive OPKs on CD17. Good luck. xxx

Hi, dont want to alarm you at all but i came off the pill in may and still no regular cycle so far but everybody is different. Fx it wont take too long for you to get back to normal.

Michelle. x

I'm still waiting for mine to regulate. Came of the pill beginning of August, had a withdrawal bleed and then a 34 day cycle and had nothing since! I'm now on CD61 :wall2:

I'm still waiting for mine to regulate. Came of the pill beginning of August, had a withdrawal bleed and then a 34 day cycle and had nothing since! I'm now on CD61 :wall2:

Really? I imagine that sucks as im frustrated as hell! i was so chuffed that i was still getting af ecah month (even if they were a bit long)...but im a bit concerned now that cycles are getting longer not shorter, hense seeing dr fri morning, as i know i definately ovulated either cd 17 or 19 this cycle and here i am on cd 40 and still no positive hpt and no af, so my luteal phase is defo wrong!

i wish they told us when we went on the pill how much it can mess ur cycles up when u come off

xx

Hiya just thought I'd share my experience with coming off the pill....

I came off mid pack end of August, 2 days later i had a 5 day bleed. Then 2 weeks later I had some brown spotting which lasted 3 days.
Then another 2 weeks (roughly) later I had a 5 day bleed. first proper period since stopping the pill.

That was a 32 day cycle and then the next month i tested on day 28 and I got my bfp :) so only had 1 full cycle. I'm not sure how my cycles work as I only had that one cycle Off the pill before I got preg, so not sure if they'd always be 32 days long.

So the pill doesn't always destroy ur chances of a quick bfp :) xxxx good luck huni xx

Really? I imagine that sucks as im frustrated as hell! i was so chuffed that i was still getting af ecah month (even if they were a bit long)...but im a bit concerned now that cycles are getting longer not shorter, hense seeing dr fri morning, as i know i definately ovulated either cd 17 or 19 this cycle and here i am on cd 40 and still no positive hpt and no af, so my luteal phase is defo wrong!

i wish they told us when we went on the pill how much it can mess ur cycles up when u come off

xx

Trying not to think about it too much, but it creeps up on me now and again and I start to feel annoyed.

Hope you get some news from the doctor, I'm toying with the idea of seeing mine. I have no idea if I ovulated this month or not! xx

Same here but instead of the pill, I'm having the implant removed. It's weird as everyone on here seems to hate the sight of AF. We wish she would hurry up, just this once. Good luck to you!

Lauralou - Your pic made me howl! :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Currish
Back