Confused about something in my notes!

They are typed notes!!

I've put them away now as I am driving myself nuts.

Thanks everyone though

xxxxxx

"Obsetric History Warnings related to previous pregnancies" Under this heading it says:
No history of chicken pox / previous chicken pox infection
High blood pressure

I have never had a previous pregnanacy as such and I have never had chicken pox - I had bloods taken today to see if I have natural immunity!

WTF?

I read that as you have never had CP (no history of), so that would seem to be correct. Obviously that's a concern in case you get it while pregnant hence confirming with virology.

The mental health/social issues thing is odd. The question about are you under the mental health team particularly makes me think that for some reason she has the wrong info about you - perhaps she was reading from the wrong notes? Or got two patients confused when she typed it. I would definitely bring it up, but I wouldnt worry - it's either a mistake or a clumsily worded standard thing.

I think you've had high BP? (possibly white coat syndrome from your fear of having it taken) so I can see why this would be something for them to monitor and have noted, even though it wasn't necessarily during your previous pregnancies.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back