Congratulations Snuggle and all the other October BFPers!

babyblonde

Reaction score
There's a BFP epidemic going on!!!!! :lol:

Just wanted to say I'm so so happy for all of you - and to wish you all happy, healthy pregnancies.

Also sending lots of love luck and baby dust to everyone still waiting for their BFP.

:hug: all round!

I will second everything babyblonde has said :D

Huge CONGRATULATIONS to everyone that have got there BFPS :cheer: :cheer: and babydust to everyone still ttc :hug:

Had a look on October testing thread and with snuggles there was 9 BFP this month. Bloody well done ladies xxxxxx

Good luck for Novemeber girls x x x

:pray: :pray: :hug:

Congratulations. :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Let's try and beat October's amount of BFP's this month.

BIG BIG CONGRATULATIONS to all the BFP'ers from me too!!!! I am so jealous but in a good way - I wish you all a happy, healthy 9 months! Let's hope November is as lucky for the rest of us!! It's great news so many bfp's, makes me much more positive about ttc. Well done everyone. :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Aw thank you :hug: I have put my BFP as a November one as that is when I was due AF so all you November testers have got one BFP down already :wink:

I echo what babyblondie said!! Congratulations you lucky ladies!

Save room for us in 1st Tri!!

Katexx :hug: :hug:

CONGRATULATIONS everyone who got their BFP :dance: :dance: :dance:

Snuggle said:
Aw thank you :hug: I have put my BFP as a November one as that is when I was due AF so all you November testers have got one BFP down already :wink:

Sorry hun! Forgot you were techincally a november bfp!

9 bfps is mega......well done everyone! :hug:

Congratulations everyone who got bfp in cotober and good lcuk everyone else for novemebr

Thanx. I guess i am one of the 9 :wink:
good luck every one and I am sure November will be as good as October.
and yay to our BFP group :cheer:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back