Could i be pregnant? 8 days late so far...

D3e_D3e

Reaction score
I am going out of my mind! Pls help!
My last period was on the 15th of march! I think i ovulated arround the 28th-29th of march. I had some light spotting on the 8th and 9 th of april. My period was due on the 12th of april!. I had some "period like" cramps arround the day AF was supposed to come...but no AF so far. ( i am pretty regular...28-30 days)

I tested 15 dpo and got :bfn:, then 17 DPO and again :bfn:. I tested yesterday again (20DPO) and again . I tested today again with FMU and at first it looked like :bfn:. I had no hope left. I left the test on the sink and left 2 work. Forgot all about it! But now when i got home....huge surprize the test became :bfp:!!!!!!!! Is it an evap line?????????? GOD i hope not! I used clear blue compact....every time,...and this would be the FIRST evap line!!!!!
Any thoughts? don't tell me to get a blood test!!! I am terrified it would come back negative!!! :oooo::oooo:

Attachments

• photo(2).jpg
    photo(2).jpg
    224.4 KB · Views: 35
Hi and welcome!

Well first thing I'm gonna say is.................maybe get a blood test (ducking now in case you hit me!).

Secondly, blue dye tests are not my personal choice and I prefer pink or purple, BUT they are good for alot of people.

Did you use opks or temping to determine ovulation or did you use an app that tells you roughly when you ovulate? For years I thought I was ovulating alot later than I actually am and only know now cos I started using ovulation sticks about 2-3 cycles ago. I now know that I ovulate around day 12-13 after the first day of my period (I do have just short cycles though of 26 days). So MAYBE you ovulated a bit later, maybe you are preggers and maybe it's just a little shy bean that's not as many DPO as you think?

Didn't want to read and run, but also now I read that back it's not very helpful! sorry!

Welcome anyway and I'm sure someone can help with better advice than that!

liz xxxxx

p.s. i do see a line on the 2nd test but it's very thin compared to the control line. is it thicker in real life?

A bit thicker than the one in the photo....but not as thick as the control line :(( :(( :((

I didn't use opk!

Last edited:
If you didn't use opks, then maybe, just maybe you ovulate a little later than you think and are not as many DPO as you think, therefore not getting strong results yet?

Do you have any more tests? Can you test again with FMU tomorrow morning? xxxx

Nope! I don't have any more! I'll go tomorrow and buy 10 more!!! lol I'll try and abtain from testing till sunday...to give hcg time to ubild up...i'm going out of my mind!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I really really realllllllllllllly hope it's not an evap!

another sunday tester! that's 4 testing on sunday, i've got many many threads to be stalking I won't know where to start!

Still no AF...11 days late. I didn't test today...too scared...keep ur fingers crossed 4 tomorrow

Maybe go and have some bloods done if nothing comes up tomorrow hun. FX for you x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back