could i be?

redsugar

Reaction score
:wall2:hi, my husband and i have been trying for a baby for 4 months. I have been getting headaches, fatigue,gassy, heartburn and feeling sick late at night. i had what i thought was my period on 13th aug for 6 days but it was very light and brown the whole time with no blood.could this of been implantation bleeding? if so when would i get a positive test, its been 3 days since it stopped and it was negative today on the pregnancy strip. just want to know what you think, am i imagining symptoms because we really want it? thanks for your help in advance!:wave:

hey red sugar
i had all those symptoms last month an i thought i was i had :BFN: i was also late on my period this month by 4days which is very unlike me normally a 25day cycle since i can remember period was the same as last month really light and not alot of blood at all. dont think i can get implannation bleed twice hehe but yours it could be.
me and my OH want a baby so much we thoght this was our month with late period and all the signs think its just our minds palying tricks on us
fx crossed you could be thou!!
sorry not much help as i am was/in the same boat! xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back