Discharge

Mrs_Jay

Reaction score
I havent really come on here much as im fairly new to it. but i was hoping someone could give me some advice, im now 12 weeks pregnant and just had my scan a couple of days ago.

but last night i started having a brown discharge, kinda of like you get at the end of having a period, though obviously i havent had a period.

Is this normal? or is something wrong?

Claire x

Hi Hun

I wouldnt worry i had a bit of spotting and was told this was normal. If you get a lot of pain or any bleeding then i would talk to your doc or midwife. I really dont think this is anything to worry about but if your at all conserned talk to someone. Also if there was a prolem they would have picked it up at your scan.

Hope everything goes well. Take care.
Let us know how it goes.

Tracey 2 x

Hi Claire,

Doesn't sound like anything to worry about, they say brown blood is old blood so not as worrying as red blood - which is fresh blood.
If you have no pains, then please don't worry yourself too much - easier to say I know. If you are still worried then you should call mw/ hospital just for reassurance.

Alternatively NHS direct are on 0845 46 47, and will get someone to call you back to advise you.

thanks guys :)

It's stopped now and i spoke to my mum as well, so im feeling alot better. It's just hard not to worry sometimes. But i think everyones the same lol. Damn hormones making me over emotional!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back