Dont really understand whats going on now...

jenna

Reaction score
...I dropped my urine sample off at the hospital last wednesday. The lady on reception asked the nearest midwife to help me. She took the sample and asked for my slip and was really confused when i told her i was never given one. She said she doesnt understand what there testing for or what the midwife wanted them to do. I explained everything that happend and she said 'well i can test this sample but i dont know exactly what your wanting to know'. So she took my address and name and said she'd get back to me when my widwife was in.
Its been almost a week and no ones got in touch with me. Should i be worried? My home pregnancy tests are negative now so should i be ok? :| im confused.

Can you not get in touch with the person who asked you to do a sample and find out what they was testing for...

failing that i would ring the surgery and ask for your results, tell them you sent them in last week...

hope its all ok, :hug:

if you haven't heard from then then theres probably nothing wrong. they would only get in touch if there was a problem. HOWEVER. it won't hurt to phone up to set your mind at rest. :hug: hope all is well.

She just gave me her first name and the midwife said she wasnt sure who i meant :shock:. I dont have there number, i might try googleing it and see if i can find it.
She told me she wanted to check for ectopic, but my sister said shes having a scan this week for that, why didnt they look last week? :? im not 100% sure they know what there doing now.

Sounds like all is ok jenna if they havent phoned you.

I guess your just looking forward to AF turning up and getting your cycle back to normal.

Are you trying again babes shortly? :hug:

mrs_tommo22 said:
Sounds like all is ok jenna if they havent phoned you.

I guess your just looking forward to AF turning up and getting your cycle back to normal.

Are you trying again babes shortly? :hug:

I feel alright, i guess thats a good sign too :hug:

I think we'll be trying next cycle. Might start charting again. :hug:

hope your ok Jenna, i would try and find out or even just pop down there if you can just to make sure but im sure it was all just routine

:hug: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back