Excited post haha.... =D

Taassh_0x

Reaction score
Sorry, bit pointless but you can all have a good scream on here lmao!! I've got 8 weeks left tomorrow... but I'm reallyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy excited for LO to come, but then again I have my times where I feel depressed and like I wana cry cuz I'm that scared, but everything will be okay I know it :) I'll do my best, I just wana meet my lil porky chops now... went to midwife yday and he is weighing 5lb 2oz at 31 weeks!! So proud of my boy already and his not even here, I told OH the other day how proud I was and he went 'Why? he hasn't done anything' but as bad as this sounds, I'm a proud momma cuz his hanged on in there... there's many women whos babies have problems and don't make it and stuff :cry: :cry: (feel so bad for them) but my lil man has nearly made it... all he seems to do is kick his mommy here and there but I forgive him... aha after a little boxing match ;) Joke... okay I'm waffling on.. but I just wanted to share my excitement lmao! good luck to you all xxx

Aw yay me too!! I wonder which one of us will have our little fella's first? Im getting so impatient now and it's going so quick, am moving at the weekend aswell! all exciting stuff! xx

Haha i know yeah... im still waiting to find the right place.... miss picky haha xx its horrible waiting... i cnt help wondering what they look like either lol xx

Aww i know i wanna know what mine looks like too! my sis inlaw is due on 15th aug so there will be a few weeks between our little ones, can't wait to see if they look anything alike xx

Aww that's lovely, my friend's baby is only 2 months difference from his cuzzie... which is adorable especially when they are together, but me and Oh have younger sisters and brothers, the oldest been 15 so it's gonna be a big age gap between LO and his cuzzys if he has any... I'm not having no more! JJ is my first and last haha!!!! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back