Feeling poorly again..

orangefluff

Reaction score
Feeling down in the dumps again - Fri night & Sat night ate out and both times my tummy felt really painful and bloated - thought it was indigestion but really hung about during the day on Sat. Then went to the loo at 5:30 this morning and there was bright red blood :( Not loads but enough to scare me. It's turned to brown now but am still getting lots of pains and twinges and generally feeling uncomfortable.
Will ring M/W tomorrow to see if they want me to have another Anti-D injection (I'm Rhesus neg - wouldn't worry so much otherwise I don't think). This only happened the week before last and thought it was behind me. :(

aww hun,

hope your ok,

my sis in law is rhesus neg and had a few probs like that all the way through,

good luck and chil out for a while,

xxx

{{{HUGS}}} comin your way hun. Sound like you're having a really rough time of it. :(

xxx

Aw hun, i'm really sorry your going through this again :( Did they say what it was last time?

How are you doing today? What did the m/w say? Hope you're feeling better.

Thanks girls.

Spoke to Midwife this morning and she said not to worry unless I have anymore bleeding as I have my 20 week scan next Wednesday. She said the Anti-D lasts 'quite a while' - 6 weeks according to what I've read online - so it should be fine.

I still don't feel great, tummy feels very heavy and some twinges, but bit better than yesterday. Will keep an eye on it and fingers crossed.

OH is away until Sunday and also found out his date for leaving for Afghan over the weekend so I don't think that helped my mood at the weekend!

Yodabo - no they didnt say what it was, just 'one of those things'......grr.....!!

God, how frustrating! Well I hope you feel better soon sweet and try and rest as much as you can xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back