Fertility supplements

Sexylips12

Reaction score
What supplements would everyone suggest my doc said my partner has a slight low sperm count I have either endometriosis or pcos waiting to speak to doc on 29th for ultrasound results, I can't take anything that contains nut ingredients and I don't know if my partner was to eat nuts if it would cause me problems, I'm on cd1 I'm absolutely devastated!!!

Oh no so sorry! Those looked like good lines!!
I was using the seven seas TTC ones, omega 3 (1000mg), High dose folic acid (5mg ) need it prescribed or you can take 5 1mg ones, vitamin D any dose as long as your getting the recommended daily allowence, and then 1000mg vitamin C.
Hubby was taking the same except lower dose folic acid just 1 tablet and not the seven seas TTC just a normal multi vitamin x

I know I'm devastated I've never had that many tests that looked promising!! 10 years and still nothing!! X where am I best getting them supplements? I'm in the UK, I told my partner last night I think I'm having a miscarriage he said it can't be we didn't bd alot I said it only takes the one time, I just want my ultrasound results now then I'll know what next step is x

Oh no I saw your tests, they looked promising.
These are supplements Ive been taking since December. My oh takes his naturelo 1 tablet and q10. And I take Naturelo, Q10, C and E.
Naturelo contains folic acid in form of methylfolate, easily absorbs and Q10 is in form of ubiquinone. Other forms don't get absorbed as good as these. x

Screenshot_20230324-124852_Gallery.jpg

I know I've never had that many tests look that promising before my heads a mess, where do you get yours from? I've read bananas help with sperm count quality etc so my partner is having 1 a day I don't know if that's enough tho x

You can can get them most places. Wilko is cheapest for omega 3 and they don't taste fishy like others. For the folic acid I order the 1mg from Amazon and take 5 cos it's cheaper than prescription. Vit c usually from asda slow release one is best bit more expensive tho. TTC seven seas cheaper on Amazon to buy bulk
Vit D, iron from Amazon/eBay

Thank you I will have a look on amazon I don't have a wilko close to me I'm already on ferrous fumarate 210mg do the seven seas contain that I'm on it for low iron x

I'm sorry to hear about your situation. Dealing with fertility issues can be a difficult and emotional journey, but there are steps you can take to increase your chances of conceiving. When it comes to supplements, there are a few that may be helpful for both you and your partner. For example, studies have shown that folic acid can improve sperm count and motility in men, and can also help reduce the risk of neural tube defects in the developing fetus. Additionally, Coenzyme Q10 (CoQ10) has been shown to improve sperm count, motility, and morphology in men, and can also help improve egg quality in women (source) . In addition to supplements, there are other lifestyle changes you and your partner can make to help improve your fertility. This includes maintaining a healthy weight, quitting smoking, reducing alcohol consumption, and managing stress levels. It is also important to remember about 3-month rule prior to ttc.

Thank you for your reply, we both are taking folic acid ( 5mg I get of gp as I'm on epilepsy medication) I'm now also being referred to gynecology as I had a scan and they found endometrioma on my right ovary and a part of my womb lining was thicker than the rest I have a repeat scan on Thursday and results next Friday, gp was concerned due to unintentional weight loss and blood test coming back raised...can indicate endometriosis ovarian cysts or ovarian cancer I'm scared now I've been trying for 11 years had a mc in November cp in Feb and a possibly cp again last month

update I seen gynecology today she did a biopsy of my womb lining she said it looks like endometriosis I've got to have a mri scan done then a laparoscopy done anyone else have a biopsy done for endometriosis how long did it take for results

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back