First jabs today :(

Sage

Reaction score
At 9.20 Kyran's going to have his first set of injections and im DREADING it! It was bad enough when they did the heel prick test. He screamed and not the usual stroppy scream it was a proper i want my mum scream and it was heart breaking! I felt like snatching him off the health visitor and sort of growling at her lol talk about animal instincts and wanting to protect your child!! Im sure im guna have that urge to grab him off her again today lol uuuuh am i just being silly?

No you are not being silly hun! :hug:
:hug: :hug:
I've got to take Brody for his MMR soon and I'm dreading it! :(

we're just leaving now and he's already in a bad mood! this should be fun! :(

baby smile has his first jabs at 2pm :shock: let us know how you get on :pray:

aww it was horrible! One in each leg and he bled quiet a bit. He did that horrible silent cry ya no when they dont breath for like 10secs before the scream. Horrible made me feel sick! He just had a bottle and fallen asleep but hes still sniffling in his sleep!

All these stupid thoughts keep going though my head now. what if he has a reaction to it while he's alseep and i dont realise. uuuuh its tough bein a mum! Constantly worrying! :cry:

aw poor thing. :( hope he is a bit more settled now.

Not sure I will notice much difference - baby smile tends to howl most of the time anyway :shock: :cry: :wall:

Hes ok but very very tired? What are everyones elses LO's like after there jabs? Hes very grumpy to think its made him a bit groggy and tired.

just got back - wasn't so bad - he screeched but then calmed down after about 5 sec! ( i gave him calpol 30 min before and i cheated and took his dummy which doesn't usually leave the house!) :oops:

now very tired and grumpy but no worse than normal so far..... :pray:

lol i took the magic dummy with me to! Yeh seems to of made him very tired he's flat out again! hope he sleeps well tonight!! :shock: i think its just men, even at this age they over react to little things :D

oh god..Evie has her jabs in a couple of weeks. I'm dreading it. I've made OH take the morning off work so I don't have to go alone :oops:

Sage, is Kyran still sleepy? (thats a lovely name by the way :) )

Baby Smile is asleep... in his crib... this in unheard of at this time of night without major tantrums! I know he is ok as has no fever and I have a breathign monitor so not worried but it is a bit odd.....

Thanks i love the name. It was very popular in the nursery that i work at. However i do find that most people call him kiaran and im like nooooo its pronounced how its spelt Ky-ran!!! :roll:

Yeh hes fast asleep and hasnt been himself all day really. Seems a bit groggy :( he cries when i touch his legs to. Definately not himself. A bit worried but i spose its to be expected? hopefully he'll be ok by the morning! Lol i think we should both enjoy the peace when they're asleep earlier than usual and not having tantrums!!!

your probably right :) OH has just gone in to wake him and give him an ebm bottle. he was outr like a light at bedtime today!

hope your little one is feeling more like himself tomorrow :hug:

Sorry to be a div but your ticker is confusing me :rotfl: or am I the only one :think: :rotfl:

oh yeh? i changed it lst time coz it kept saying he was 2!

How did baby smile sleep after? Kyran crashed out at 8 til half 1 had a bottle and was asleep again in 15mins and didnt get up til half 6. He seems better today tho

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back