Fortune teller

clairedoran

Reaction score
Just got back from a fortune teller. She has told me i'm having
a girl!! She was actually very good, pretty accurate at times.
She also told my mother in law that she was having a grandaughter.
We shall see.....! I want my money back if she's wrong though!

xxx

Don't think readings come with refunds :lol:

Hope she was right for you :D

I went to a medium who told me I was having a boy! She was "right" about some other stuff though, hopefully you didn't see the same one as me :lol:

dannii87 said:
I went to a medium who told me I was having a boy! She was "right" about some other stuff though, hopefully you didn't see the same one as me :lol:

I remember that Dannii! hehe. She also said i'd have the baby on 19th
August?!

Fuffins: she cleared up last night, 10 of us went at £25 a head!

xx

My OH has consulted so many psychics about our baby that half have said boy and half have said girl :lol:

One medium said I was going to be in hospital twice during my pregnancy but that other than that I would have a really easy time of it :D Unless they count the scan visits as hospital visits :think: :D

clairedoran said:
Fuffins: she cleared up last night, 10 of us went at £25 a head!

xx

Wow....what a career!!

I am suppose to have a 'gift' used to goto a circle in Birmingham. The medium thought I should go up on the stage and do readings. I have not got the confidence. My 'gift' has also been shot since I am pregnant. I think my hormones make my head very confused :shock: :rotfl:

But afterwards, I may have parties too for that much :lol:

I went to one 2 weeks ago and she told me I was having a boy, I thought she was quite good but my friend thought she was rubbish. That cost us £25 each aswel. :?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Currish
Back