Gah Strictly Come Dancing >:(

Sherlock

Reaction score
Talk about pissed off :twisted: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

I love the show and watch it every week with OH.

Semi final should have had four couples in it, therefore making it a bit fairer at least. As it is, no matter how much money I spend on voting for Tom Chambers he will be in the dance off tonight. The two women having equal judges points see to that. So Tom will go home based on the dance off unless the women he dances against falls on her arse. Fair enough, but the BBC screwed up as Tess said clearly about voting to keep your favourite out of the dance off. No matter how many votes any of them get, Tom will always be in the dance off.

BBC is going to be getting a lot of complaints about this. As will Ofcom. Its a rip off to those voting for Tom.

Semi final should be viewer votes alone if there are only 3 couples (thanks JS for dropping out and helping ruin the show in the event :( )

OK, can you see I'm pissed :evil:

Yes I can see you are p*ssed!! And I just had to re read that twice to understand your point god I am tired! But, you are right it isn't fair, keep voting, you never know if enough people do he may be safe.

I think Lisa and Brendan are really unpopular with the public so they'll deffo be in the dance off. Just hope your man gets more than Rachel.

Looks like you're alright - all 3 couples are through!

Xxx

Yay :D

My faith in the BBC is restored.

Putting all 3 couples through was really the only thing they could do as they could not fulfill their 'vote to keep your favourite from the dance off' statement and they had no proviso for equal points for the placings.

Yay, a final with 3 couples in again :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

08829_140907_159441.jpg

LOVE HIM!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER