gender scan

kezza1985

Reaction score
hi

ive found a place in belfast that will do a gender scan and 4d scan from 16 weeks for £79. what a bargain!!!

anyway, i want some advice on whether to find out the sex or not. i have a friend who said that she cannot remember being told what sex of the baby was after the birth and therefore would reccomend the scan.... in other words, it wasnt really a big moment or exciting surprise after giving birth.

any opinions or personal experiences much appreciated.

thanks x:wall2:

eeeeeeep!! Where is it, what's it called??? I've only found them for £250 over here.

We are team yellow, because we want the surprise, but I'd so love a 4d scan but am not willing to pay extortionate amounts :) x

hey, if u search 'ultra sound direct belfast' on google you should get results for a clinic on malone road. x

You can find out for free at your 20 week scan :) or do they not do that where you are?

I found it hun, but it's specifically for the gender scan isnt' it and I really don't want to know :eh: so I guess I'll just have to wait another few weeks to see baby in the flesh :lol:
xx

I want to know purely because I'm nosey.

My friend was so out of it when she gave birth she didn't remember the sex either and Alfie was so pretty she was convinced he was a girl lmao xxxxxxxxxx

I tried to talk DH into it but he wouldn't let me. I'm definately finding out at our 22 week scan. 3 weeks and 6 days and counting!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Currish
Back