Girls v Boys

chezzabell

Reaction score
Oh my god Alastair seems to be such a naughty little boy, also trying to get up the stairs and playing with the speakers from the computer and every time i move him he laughs and goes right back to where i picked him up from :rotfl:

I never rember Sophie being this naughty :think:

So is it true boys are more naughty than girls??? :rotfl:

I'm not sure :think:

Keeley's quite Naughty/cheeky :wink:

She loves pullin the wires on the computer and bangin really loudly on the wooden floor after i've already told her no

when ever i say no she usually laughs or cries then goes back to what she was doing :lol:

Mayb there was somethin in the water last year that made all our babies naughty :lol:

i think girls r 10 times worse than boys, well mine have been anyway

yep Nic something in the water.

I sometimes feel ready to pull my hair out, you can say no a thousand times get a big dopey grin a chuckle and they completely ignore you.

also toys ... they dont want toys! they want everything that they cant have, that isnt theirs and isnt safe!

ah the joys of motherhood but it is brilliant, having such a cheeky chappy, just think how much fun all our toddlers are going to be! :rotfl:

My girls were and still are really naughty. I can't comment to much cos Nathans only 4 months but up to now he is a little angel compared to them at his age. He has his moments but hes so laid back and this week has been sleeping a good 11 hours in the night :D Aimee is my worst by far, she has me pulling my hair out.

I thought that is was the other way around and that boys are easier to bring up than girls as they are less trouble.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Currish
Back