Got to wait until the New Year (ggrrr!)

KJ

Reaction score
Hi guys,

well I do now have to wait until after Christmas until we can start TTC again.

I work with human blood and so have to have Hep B vaccination. My last was 5 years ago. And the Drs told me that I wasn't due a booster until next year. They were adamant about not giving it to me now.

I then had to not so subtly point out that if I was pregnant by that stage next year then I wouldn't be able to have the injection and may not be able to work as a result.

They finally caught on and agreed that as I have just finished af it would be a really good idea to vaccinate me there and then!!

So I now have to wait a month before I can try again. :x
I know this is the right thing to do, but it's so frustrating having to wait.
Oh well, at least I can drink at my Christmas parties I guess.

How is everyone elses getting on? I'm still reading all the posts, but feel a bit left out that I'm not actively TTC this month.

Love to all.xxxxxxxxxxxx

Aaww hun :hug: . I'm sure this month will fly by with xmas etc. Good luck for next month :hug:

I agree, it'll fly by and you'll have a great Christmas! You are doing the right thing.
Take care and you can still start taking folic acid and getting yourself ready. :D

Hi KJ

sorry to hear you have to take a break..vaccinations are a pain. Fingers crossed for next year for you :hug:

i couldnt try on my honeymoon cos id had yellow fever and maleria pills lol this month will fly by and be stress free ! ill be taken a hol after this to get the cyst removed

thanks for all your kind replies. I know it's not long, but it seems it when every day you are dreaming about pregnancy!!

I'll be ok, just got to search the entire house to find the lonely pack of comdoms I know has been lurcking for about a year (don't worry, I'll check the expiry date!)!! DH is getting quite frustrated as he hates wearing them! I've always been on the pill previously for birth control.

I'll spend this month, getting myself fully prepared, and I'm going to start my gym routine again. It got a bit lost after the wedding. I'll also have had 3 post-pill cycles by Jan, so can start the Clear Blue trial. Hope they're still recruiting.

Anyway, I'll be keeping up with all your news. Hope you all get BFPs for Christmas.

xxxxx

Make the most of the party season KJ!

Eat, drink and be merry! With a bit of luck, this time next year you'll be too busy buying cute toys, changing nappys and catching up on sleep to have time to go to parties!!

So enjoy!

I have to have hep b for work reasons too, they hurt me :( But I am a wimp! lol

Piglet xx

Hi KJ,

Sorry to hear that - at least you've got a wee bit of time to get your body into tip-top condition and to get lots of BD practice in!

I hope you still pop in and out to see how we're all doing and let us all know how all those mad Christmas parties are going!
I'm thinking of you - won't be long until the New Year! I'm wishing away the time until then until my first scan on 8th January (see my diary - link in signature for more details) so we can wish away the time together!

Lots of love

Valentine xxx

Hi

Sorry to hear your gonna have to wait till new year now but maybe its a good thing maybe the new year will give you the gift of a baby?
Wish you all the best and enjoy the holiday
Katrina

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back