Guess i belong here now.....

claire2602

Reaction score
Hi ladies.

I ad a mc at 12wks 6months ago. Since then cycles have been getting further and further apart. I am now 10days late with no sign of anything.
My body hates me :(
I want a baby :(

I feel your pain. We had no issues at all conceiving our son and now we're almost 2 years ttc number 2 and starting IVF soon. I'm still going through every emotion, mainly hating my body and it's inability to do what it should!

I hope your periods start to regulate themselves. You should put a post asking the girls for advice on what they've done to help their cycles. I'm a standard 28 day cycle and ovulate around day 14 and still can't get pregnant so try not to worry hun, I'm sure it's still possible with irregular cycles xx

Hi ladies, I am new to all this. We fell straight away with our son (he's almost 3) and here we are after 2yrs of trying for baby number 2.... :-(

it's tough and you know that putting the pressure on yourself intentional or not also doesn't help. I fell for my first two pretty much straight away not really even trying, it took 2 years for our daughter and when we stopped trying because it would interrupt our wedding plans I fell almost straight away and her due date was the day we had booked our wedding!! We've now been trying for 16 months I'm not getting any younger and have reached clutching at every way/trick/technique I can find on google. To top it off my best friend was trying at the same time and she has a 9wk old, whom I adore.
My cycles are like clockwork to the tee, but I've heard that if your cycles aren't predictable then Soy Isoflavones is like natures clomid and can help to regulate cycles. Good luck all x x

Feeling your pain ladies.....after a clockwork 28 day cycle for the last year and a half of ttc number 2, my body thought it would be a laugh to make me 3 days late, bfn on testing and I'm pretty sure af is on her way. Feeling seriously low tonight ��

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back